Monday, April 28, 2014

April Update

It has occurred to me that I haven't done an update in quite awhile . So here goes . . . 

I have been on second shift for over two months now . At first , the lack of time available before or after work was a huge shock to me . I've had problems not keeping up before making the move , now they were almost impossible to accomplish . I've found myself taking days off to just finish up projects . What worked on third definitely wasn't working here .

There are benefits to being on this shift .  I feel so rested , long gone are the days of falling asleep at the wheel . This dreaded , beaten down tiredness doesn't exist anymore . I could sleep four hours and still wake up feeling good . Our bodies are meant to sleep at night and consume meals during the day . Our metabolism works for us and not against us . 

The majority of the work gets done on the weekends . I find myself being up with the rooster , feeling refreshed and ready to begin the day . I actually get to enjoy the entire weekend and that makes up for lack of time during the work week . After two months , I can actually see myself falling into a comfortable routine  . 

I have also made many changes to my serving/volunteering/ministry 
work . I want to go to the next level and minister to our community ,  whether that means passing out supplies to the homeless or visiting seniors in Recovery Centers . My main concern has become this blog and my crocheting ministry . Let's take it up a notch , folks .

There is a deep desire within me to go out and better myself . Going back to school for some courses is definitely on my mind . The financial class is at an end and I am glad to have participated in it . It has changed my view and habits of money management . 

The year began with a huge bang . It didn't matter if I was ready for it or not , God has placed me on this path . Here I am walking on it and just try to trip me . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...