Monday, October 28, 2013

Simply Tea

There is nothing more comforting on a cold day than a cup of hot tea . Tea is a favorite around here . Emily , for instance , has been drinking a huge travel mug of green tea ever since a small girl , every single day . 

Our cupboards are filled with different varieties of tea . We have every fruit flavor you could imagine , even grapefruit . We have tea for every ailment such as arthritis , weight loss , cholesterol , tummy problems  and immune system . We have teas that are healthy that are made from roots and herbs . 

We have teas that come in bags , canisters and loose tea that needs to be brewed and stewed . There are teas that come from different countries , Poland alone  , has teas for every illness that could possibly incur to a human  such as wear and tear of the bone
 joints . I have a tea that was made by the Monks , I forget which country , that has been blessed by them for special healing . 

The thing with tea is that we all have our favorites and nothing really tastes as good as our favorite . All these teas I have mentioned are great and there really isn't anything wrong with any of them , especially if they do their thing . 

The problem I have with them involves their taste . Some of them taste like twigs from the yard and I swear , one of them tasted like garlic . People buy me teas all the time , especially the healthier ones . Sometimes , Emily and I have this game we play by closing our eyes and pulling out a random tea as a surprise to drink . 

When I'm sick , the only tea I want is my favorite . . . . regular , boring tea with a slice of lemon . What's your favorite ?

Have a Blessed day everyone .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...