Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Normal Life

Everyone has been aware of my work situation for quite some time now . Early this morning , management held an inopportune meeting to make an announcement . . . . they are closing 3rd. shift and moving us into 1st. and 2nd . 

One would think that people would be afraid or unhappy with the situation , but not us . For years , many of us have wanted to get off this ungodly hour so we can be more ordinary like everyone else . Being on the night shift is pretty hard for majority of people .

I can adjust to any situation in the workplace . Being there over 18 years , I have been in every department , different roles  and now a different shift . My position will most likely be eliminated , but my pay should stay the same . Believe me , I will be fine . 

So where do I go ? All day I have been weighing the pros and cons of every shift and I am leaning towards one more than the other , but I will wait until I go into work tonight to share it . 

No matter what I will decide , there is a sense of excitement in the air . Something new is around the corner . Not all change is bad , sometimes , it's actually a good thing . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...