Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Normal Life PT.2

Here's take two on the work situation :

Last night flew by in a blink with everyone voicing their concerns . This cancelling of our shift was the talk of the night . As happy I may have felt , they were upset , because the realization has hit how serious our work situation has become . 

I have forgotten . I have been selfish . I have been thinking of myself . I am approaching fifty in a couple of years  and I have quite a lot of years under my belt here at work , they don't . They are young with families and mortgages . They're just beginning their life . If this company shuts down , their lives will change 
drastically , mine won't . 

So what am I leaning towards ? The first shift . I just love the hours of 6:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and I can have the rest of the day to do whatever I may want . I can still see my doctor , have my treatments and not have to take a day off or go to work that night extremely tired . 

The last time I worked a day shift was at the age of 19 yrs . , so this will certainly be a change . I can be at home in the evening , participate in groups at church , visit a friend , anything . I will be a normal person living a normal life . 

Now Emily may feel differently and I may drive her crazy , but all in all , I'm looking forward to it . 

Have a Blessed day everyone .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...