Thursday, October 24, 2013

Achoo !


Achoo ! I haven't had a cold for over a year now . Since cancer , minor illnesses such as this one are pretty rare for me . I call them minor because when you compare my cancer treatments with a cold , there is no comparison . 


I've been struggling all week with this cold , forgetting how blah a person can feel  , especially when the raging headaches won't go away . Every night as I head out to 

work , I secretly hope that it's slow and perhaps I can leave early , all to no avail . 

Being sick is no fun , no matter what type of illness you

 have , every task takes longer and feels more tiresome than the last . I am extremely lucky to have a daughter like mine who basically takes over in these situations .Today , she made homemade pizza while I slept later than usual . 

So today's blog is a little short and not very inventive , because I'm just tired and not well . Thank you for being faithful and for all your prayers .

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...