Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hibernation Nation

This Fall weather has me thinking about the coming Winter months with anticipation . Believe me , it's not the snow or cold weather that brings a smile to my face , but the thought of everything going into a hibernation state . 

After a very active Summer and busy Fall , I'm looking forward to a little downtime or a decompressing mode . Days of sitting cocooned inside our tiny apartment , nestled in my favorite armchair crocheting . Where we can see the flakes of snow laying a deep layer like a blanket over our cars and streets . 

In reality , we know it will not be anything like that at all . Life goes on pretty much the same no matter what Season we are in . Just add on a little slush here and there , cold freezing weather  and about hundred layers of clothing just to take the trash out . 

BUT ........wouldn't it be great not to have to leave your house at
 all ? To sit suspended for those three months safely inside to recuperate our minds , our bodies and our soul . I know I would love it . 

I could spend most of my time crocheting and blogging . I couldn't think of anything more appealing . No phones nor interruptions . I could truly live as a hermit only communicating through messaging and emails . 

I often wonder if that dream would become a reality , would I love it as much as I say I would ? Dreaming is one thing , but actually living it , is another . Could I really live as a hermit all by myself ? I think in the beginning first few weeks , I would enjoy it and then I would miss the companionship . I mean , who am I going to complain about ? Myself ? 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...