Thursday, July 11, 2013

Truly Blessed

I love this stage of my life . My children are grown , my house is clean on a permanent basis and I actually get some real sleep . Who wouldn't feel Blessed with that ?

Like all parents with grownup children , I do miss when they were small , but let's be honest folks . . . . it was exhausting ! Whenever I think back to those times where I slept four hours a day and worked sixty hours weekly  being both mother and father , well , I'm amazed at my own self .

That's why , no matter how tired I may be or how bad of a day I might experience , relaxation is waiting for me at home . I know that and I look forward to it .

Having grownup children certainly has it's benefits . I can't tell you how many times I have come home from chemo to a meal waiting for me . There are even times when they actually treat me to a vacation , a movie and dinner out .

I know I'm truly Blessed with the children I have and the lifestyle I'm living . Not many people can say the same . My home is my haven , my sanctuary of relaxation . Thank you , Lord , for my Blessed life .

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...