Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blankets Everywhere

Even though my blog has been experiencing bouts of writers block , I still have been busy with other things . One of those things happens to be crocheting blankets for the homeless .

I have to say , that I really am enjoying making these .


They are bright and colorful and I'm not exactly sure if they will like all that flashiness , being used to more subtle and plain blankets .
It's hard to believe , but all this yarn has been donated by all of you .
Every remnant has been used , no matter how small , it all seemed to come together to form a masterpiece .

And to think it all started with one blanket . Just think how many more can be made .
Have a Blessed day everyone .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...