Friday, July 12, 2013

A Hairy Experience

When at home , I sit with my feet propped upon a chair . The other day , the sun was shining brightly and a ray came through the window highlighting my feet . My hairy feet .

 Now , hair is something that I'm not really familiar with since my cancer . I can't even tell you how long it's been since I had to shave my legs , trim my eyebrows or even shave my armpits . I'm not even sure if I have any eyebrows . My moustache ? There's been plenty of hair there .

I believe it was in the year 2007 when I last had the lovely experience of shaving period . All of sudden , there's hair on my legs and I mean lots of hair like a monkey . Where did it come from ? Why did it come ? I mean , I'm still taking chemo .

Perhaps , this type of chemo actually produces tons of hair . Can you image if that really was a fact ? Everyday , I would have to shave my whole body . Who needs rogaine ? !

 I do know that after chemo , hair comes back thicker , which usually is the case with the hair on my head . This is certainly weird and I'm not particularly looking forward to that part of my life again . It does present a hope that maybe my life is coming back to as normal as much as it can .

On the other hand , this chemo raises my blood pressure , so most likely , you'll be seeing an excitable , hairy monkey ! Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...