Friday, July 19, 2013

On The Horizon

For the last couple of weeks , this blog has experienced a few dry spells . There have been days where no stories were written to post . I'd sit in front of the computer and stare at the blank screen . No words would form . I've contemplated closing the pages on this blog forever . Has this well run dry ?

On the contrary , my brain would overflow with ideas , brimming to the top with nowhere to go . So why couldn't I write ? I'm not sure , but I think it might be time to go to that next level . A time to expand on my ideas , venturing out to further my experience . So what's on the horizon ?

After spending countless hours dreaming , I think it's time to get up and actually do something about it . Here are some things that will be coming up in the near future .

Crocheting Ministry Club :
My goal is to start a club for women where we can use our talents of crocheting ,  knitting , quilting or any kind of crafting  to benefit the homeless , crisis centers , hospitals or senior centers . . . . basically , our community .

A Simple Series :
This would be a series called " Simple _____ " based on my desire to live my life embracing nature and a healthy lifestyle  . A need to get back to a homestead point of view while living in a city environment . What can I do to prepare , prevent and protect my body from this invasion called cancer .

Blog :
Another goal of mine is to broaden this blog to the next level . Maybe that means videos , photo gallery , links , a Q & A , etc .whatever that may require . What would you like to see here on this blog ?

Homeless Blankets :
My current project happens to be blankets for the homeless . I have so far done about eight . I'm always on the lookout for yarn and I'd appreciate if you were , too . God has provided to this point where I haven't had to buy yarn myself . . . .it has always been donated . Whenever the stock runs low , another package arrives . God Bless and thank you for that .

Have a Blessed day everyday and stay tuned for what's next on the horizon .


1 comment:

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...