Friday, March 30, 2018

Letters Of Encouragement Pt. 3

                                                                      Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                      everyday is a journey.


Take Thy hand, and fears grow still;
    Behold Thy face, and doubts remove;
  Who would not yield his wavering will
    To perfect Truth and boundless Love?
S. JOHNSON.


It's amazing how when adversity comes or a struggle of any kind, we feel all alone, don't we? We feel like there couldn't be a person out there who understands our struggle. These letters prove that there are people who have lived through our struggles and care enough to share them with us. I hope you enjoy!

Prayers For Your Mom!
I can't imagine how tough cancer has been on you and your mom. I was one of the extremely lucky ones, I found out I had cervical cancer just in time for surgery to get it all and didn't have to go through chemo and radiation and all that jazz. My surgeries were 10 years ago and thank God I have been cancer free since. But it has made me appreciate life more and to make sure I make an effort to do something for other cancer victims. I walked the past two years and will again this year in the Susan G. Komen Race for the cure and do what I can to promote breast cancer awareness. The number of people that I walk in honor of grows every year. This past year I found out my aunt had breast cancer and that two of my friends mothers had breast cancer.

Let your mom know she is beautiful regardless of what she thinks or what she sees in the mirror. God doesn't make ugly and it truly is what is on the inside that counts. 
A.

And . . . . .

Message To Joey
I just wanted you to know that the timing of your story about your mother just now touched me. My mother been diagnosed with cancer, stage 3 and went through a mastectomy and beat the cancer. She was cancer free for just over a year. She had again been diagnosed with cancer when she was going to church with me and my husband. She rededicated her life to Christ in May of last year. She went home to the Lord on July 19, 2007. 
Your sister in Christ
R.

I hope you enjoyed reading these encouragements. Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...