Sunday, November 9, 2014

Time Well Spent

The weekend is slowly coming to an end , this very weekend I so longed for these past two weeks . All good things come to an end and make room for more to follow . 

There is nothing more satisfying for me than to use my time accordingly  and fruitfully . Being productive is something I am constantly trying to achieve . Time is very important when you're living on borrowed time . 

Sitting back , I surveyed all my work . The place was cleaned  and laundry done . Five boxes of crocheted items packaged , labeled and ready for delivery . Supplies of yarn have been delivered to those who needed them  . Now it was time for relaxation and crocheting . 

Funday . Sunday . Family Day . 

Sunday has become our quiet time where we indulge ourselves with all the things we love . The best part ? We do it together  . So after all the work is done , we watch our shows , eat our homemade snacks as the day draws near . 

I hope your weekend was as family oriented / productive as ours . If 
not  , there's always next week .

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...