Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Feeling Content

I've been home this whole week on my usual vacay at this time of the year . It's been wonderful ! This most definitely will go down in history as the best Thanksgiving ever ! 

Leisurely 
                  Cozy 
                             Relaxing 
                                               Playful 
                                                              Stress-free

Just to name a few . Plus , I got so much done ! There are no threats of an appointment looming or a schedule to keep track of our time . We're doing whatever we want to do when we want . 

This Thanksgiving I am very thankful to our Lord for providing this rest in our peaceful home . 

I am Blessed .

I am grateful . 

I am truly content .

Have a Blessed day everyone and enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...