Wednesday, November 5, 2014

As The World Turns

Arriving back from a weekend in Springfield , I immediately was thrust into the daily business of living . Life has been very full this year around here . Our schedules over brimming with activities , our life has been hectic to say the least . 

The world turns no matter how full your life has become . 

I'm ready for this year to finally close it's doors and welcome the next . I don't want to look back , but move forward . If I did , I wouldn't like too much of what I would find there . I haven't really been a good person this year . I have found the ugly within me and I don't like to see it again . 

Yet , the world turns regardless of my behavior .

Adaptation and change played a huge role , one that I struggled with daily . The " why me " syndrome enveloped my being and I wallowed full force in it . The ugly within me , remember ? 

My lagging behind didn't stop the world from turning . 

As horrible as it may have been , I can feel acceptance finally settling in . What else can I do ? I get up every morning , take a deep breath and live the best that I can . I may not always succeed , but I definitely give it my best shot . 

The world keeps turning whether I'm ready or not . 

Doing what I can and forgiving myself for what I haven't gotten to has been a goal I'm trying to achieve . Life is hard enough without my trying to beat myself up over the little things . I am not perfect and it's time I have accepted it . I will fail . I will make mistakes and I will behave terribly , occasionally ( hopefully ) . 

The world keeps turning and I want to be part of it . 

I'm waiting patiently for 2014 to take a final bow . Moving forward into the future is all I want to do at this point . I have definitely learned a lot about myself and I'm sure I will learn more . I'm excited about what life has in store for me and my family . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...