Monday, November 24, 2014

Fundraiser Monday



In the beginning of this year , I had a dream that I was entering our building's laundry room . Now , in reality , this room is quite large , because it is also where our storage units happen to be . 

As I entered this room , I noticed it was filled with boxes everywhere . Boxes stacked as high as they could be stacked . In my dream , I found myself running excitedly , opening each one . The boxes were filled with yarn of every color and every texture . 

When I awoke from this dream , I knew it was a sign  of what was to come . A sign , a validation that what we are doing with the Crocheting Ministry is the right thing . 

That same feeling stirred inside of me once again , when our very own Crystal , won Mother of the Year for volunteering in our Ministry . I still cry whenever thinking about that one . How awesome our God ! Just when I thought of quitting , because of so many setbacks that happened this year with my ministry . He has continually Blessed us over and over again . 

This is the perfect example of when things start to crumble and fall , all we have left is the foundation . We don't give up , we begin anew with an even stronger structure than before . 

I'm glad I didn't allow my hurt emotions to get the better of me  . I kept trucking along , doing what I do . Thank you , thank you everyone for continually supplying us with what we need to keep this Ministry running . 

Have a Blessed day everyone .









No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...