Friday, November 7, 2014

The Weekend Upon Us

I'm really looking forward to this weekend ! It's been very hectic around here with both of us busy little bees . The time we have spent together almost non-existent . The weekend fast upon us would change all of that . 

My Crocheting Ministry will be meeting for it's monthly gathering . Always looking forward to seeing my ladies and playing catch up with what is going on in their lives . My favorite part happens to be seeing their creations , especially the progress a new beginner makes every month . The second best part ? Packing it all up and sending it on it's way to the next charity . 

The weekend brings an opportunity to work on all my favorite passions that I have very little time for during the week . I can work undisturbed  and in complete leisure . I can stay up as late as I want without worry regarding appointments that need to be met . This weekend is my 
time . 

Emily and I have our shows that we love to watch in our spare time . We haven't been able to do so for almost two whole weeks , because of our schedules . Suppertime together is another plus . I mean , who wants to eat alone ? 

So the weekend is upon us and the excitement is bubbling over in anticipation . When the doors close and everyone leaves , our comfy clothes come out of hiding . A glass of wine , a cup of coffee and a crocheting hook in hand . What else could I possibly want ? 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...