Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Throwback Thursday

There were many days that were just like the story below . . .  dark and brooding . I have grown a lot since then spiritually and in acceptance with my disease . 

Right now , I am in remission once again  and there are times that I actually miss my chemo time . At least , during chemo I knew I would spend a couple of days resting uninterrupted . 

It's surprising what we can handle  . At that time , I thought that was the worst chemo I ever had . Now I know that is not true . There are much worse . 


Unspoken Voices

   Today I have no witty remarks to tell you.Today I am tired.I feel every achy bone in my body and I'm tired.Today the clouds opened up in rain feeling my mood .
   I've read so many of your emails telling me of your stories....your pain. The unspoken voices of all the parents , husbands , wives , daughters , sons , aunts, uncles  , brothers , sisters ,friends , co-workers , in-laws etc,etc.Its so much easier to write it all down , because then noone will see you breakdown and cry.We are to be strong , aren't we? I am guilty of that.When people approach me I panic like that. They might see I don't have it together.
  So many stories....so many stories....so many tears . So for all of the people battling heart disease , strokes , cancer , dementia , ailing parents , a child diagnosed with Austism  or a marriage that is broken .Do not let anyone diminish your FAITH and your HOPE  because we are miracles of GOD.
  Today , kneel down and scream his name ,"Lord , where are you? Help me , I am hurting ". Pour out your heart and cry .HE is ready with arms wide open to receive you.Let HIM carry you.
  To all my hurting friends I dedicate this to you......its okay to cry.


What Faith Can Do
by:Kutlass


Everybody falls sometimes
Gotta find the strength to rise
From the ashes
And make a new beginning

Anyone can feel the ache
You think it's more than you can take
But you're stronger
Stronger than you know

Don't you give up now
The sun will soon be shining
You gotta face the clouds
To find the silver lining

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do

It doesn't matter what you've heard
Impossible is not a word
It's just a reason
For someone not to try

Everybody's scared to death
When they decide to take that step
Out on the water
It'll be alright

Life is so much more
Than what your eyes are seeing
You will find your way
If you keep believing

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do

Overcome the odds
You don't have a chance
(That's what faith can do)
When the world says you can't
It'll tell you that you can

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do
That's what faith can do

Even if you fall sometimes
You will have the strength to rise

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...