Saturday, March 22, 2014

Life Is Like Coffee

This weekend , I have opted for some quiet time with the people I love . These are one of my favorite times , because during those times the outside world is shut away and only we remain . 

There are many things I love and look forward to :  like my red wine , my murder mysteries and of course , coffee . Once again , grandma Barb came through , so I hope you enjoy this link as much as I am enjoying this weekend . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . ( Double click )
like Coffee" please share it with your family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Lottie, I hope you know how truly amazing & wonderful you are. You are so inspirational and your words touch me on a daily basis. I just think you should know that.
    It's funny how you can be around a person 8hrs a day, and know they are nice, considerate & even special.... but when you are not around them physically you can end up knowing that person even better & find a whole new respect and admiration for them.
    I just thought you should know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like this Kim : At work , we work and only see glimpses of our true self . There are quite a few people that I've worked with and liked , but it wasn't until they have moved on that we truly became friends . I would have never guessed you would love mysteries as much as I do . Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad we are getting to know each other even better . We should have known we would have so much in common when we realized we go to the same church but different location.

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...