Friday, March 14, 2014

The Story Of My Life Pt.4

It is so much easier to recall one's childhood years than to spend re-telling the adult ones . As adults , we make choices that are for mature audiences only , many times opting for the x-rated version . 

So how do we tell the story of our life  ? The story of the most important years that have led us to where we are now . How do we describe the times that caused the most pain ? The first eighteen years I wrote in three chapters . The rest ? Well , there is enough material here to keep this blog going for years .

Life becomes messy as adults . There are many curves and dips and never ending winding roads . We can only revisit a patch at a time . Only when we are ready .  We live , we make mistakes , we learn and we move one .  

My twenties were ugly and not a place where I want to stay visiting for long  . Four children were born during that time , but only two came along for the rest of my journey . 

My thirties  were spent making all the wrong decisions in my personal life as well as my financial . If I had to choose a time where I could go back and change things : this would be it . On the other hand , if I did , would I be where I am today ? 

I often ponder that question , but never for long . I have always been a person that adapted well to change . Well , at least I have until this next chapter . . . the now chapter . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...