Saturday, March 30, 2013

End Of March

I think it's funny that I began March with a treatment and I'm ending March with one also . I'm still covered with rashes and sores , but at least it's not as painful as last months . Or have I become accustomed to the pain ?

I had my petscan done on a Thursday , a day that turned out to be so busy ! The appointment was early morning which meant I went straight from work . Afterwards , I made some quick errands before a scheduled appointment at our apartment with the real estate agent .

Yes , a real estate agent . It seems our building is being sold . I am not happy about that since I feel changes are coming to my
 "perfect " home . I'm afraid of the rent being raised dramatically , our loved parking being charged extra . New owners bring on new changes , not always good ones .

Another thing  I don't like are  the prospective buyers walking through my place . I went through all of that when I owned my house  , I certainly don't want to have to do that now . I rent as a way to be free of all of that homeowners stuff / chores .

Back to my treatment .

The results were okay  with the cancer shrinking from 3 cm. to 2 cm . Not really much of a result with all this suffering , but it does mean an additional three more months of chemo . Adding these three to my one left means that for the first time , I will be having chemo during the summer .

The good thing is that  they are changing my type of chemo  not because it's not good or anything , but because I cannot take another four months of these sores/rashes . No way ! I only endured because I thought it was almost over . Obviously , that's not going to happen .

Right now , my mind is brimming with questions . How will this affect my work ? My volunteering ? My life ? What will this new chemo bring ?  Life seems to be nothing but new challenges , my friends .

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...