Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bolster Me With Love

In God's way of thinking , everything that comes our way has a purpose . The things we'd rather forget or do over again might be the very things He's using to make us stronger , wiser and more trusting .

Let me also add that our experiences can benefit others . I have shared many of my own stories with other women , both young and old . I have come to learn that we , as women , need other women so we can bolster each other during our trials in life . What does it mean to bolster one another ?

Bolster means " to support or prop up, to buoy or hearten " . When you need a good cry or someone to hear you out or make you laugh , who do you call ? You call another woman .

Yet , because we are women , it's so difficult for us to get along at times . We are so very different and these differences can stir up feelings of jealousy , resentment and  dislike . I say all this because somewhere between page one and seventy-nine of my Joy study , these feelings have left me . I , no longer think negatively regarding my work situation . Instead , I feel compassion and have a strong desire to encourage rather than show disdain .

We as Christians are encouraged to share , minister and strive for harmony  with others . I find , that we as women , need to rejoice with one another and let that be our strength rather than our enemy .

For that reason , let's take time this week to bolster someone's joy and faith . Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...