Sunday, March 10, 2013

10 Minute Workout

I have a newfound respect for the people on the Biggest Loser or Dancing With The Stars . It all looks so easy until we ourselves try to mimick what they do . Physical exertion to an overweight person like myself is an ordeal to overcome  .

This past week , Emily and I have placed ourselves on a workout regiment . You should all know by now how much I just hate working out . My regiment consists of a 10 minute workout . That's about all I can handle .That' s how out of shape I have become .

As I worked out , you could hear my cries of pain . Everything was hurting and I mean everything . All the excess flab was jiggling around to the sound of the beat . There was absolutely no sound coming out of Emily's room . Of course !

We all have seen those people working out with Jillian Michaels , throwing up and openly crying . . . falling off the treadmill . We all felt disgusted with them when they gave up and went home . Sometimes , we'd scream into the television screen for them to get up and quit complaining . This is an opportunity for them and if we were there , boy would we exercise every minute ! Losers !

Funny thing , though , since my workout session I vowed never to make comments about these people again . You see , I have become them . I'm walking in their shoes . I have such renewed respect for them , because they are better than me . All I do is ten minutes , they workout for hours and hours .

No more judging for me . Now , on with my workout . Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...