Monday, April 30, 2012

What's Your Reason For Living ?

  One of my subscriptions happens to be to " Joni and Friends " . In one of her devotionals she happened to ask someone " what's your reason for living " . This , I'm sure , stops people in their tracks . . . . . .wondering . Sure  made me stop and think about mine .
   After trying to think of profound , life meaning  and spell bounding answers .......! It's actually simple .
   I want to live a Christ - like existence . I want to have a personal relationship with the people in my life . Upon my death , I want everyone to have warm memories of me . That may not be realistic but it's something to strive for .
   At one time , my answer would have been my children . I have always worried about what would happen to them after I die . Not anymore . My children have accepted Christ amd I know they will be alright . I have peace on that score .
   What is your reason for living ? Write me and I will post it here . Again , no names will be shown for privacy sake . What is your reason for living ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...