Sunday, January 12, 2020

Grab A Book

                                                 Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


Be earth, with all her scenes, withdrawn;
Let noise and vanity be gone:
In secret silence of the mind,
My heaven, and there my God, I find.
I. WATTS.



It's been awhile since I actually sat down and was able to immerse myself in a book. So you see, I have only one book to share with all of you. One would think that Winter would be a great time to spend reading, but it seems the energy levels are depleted.

In the living room, my two bookshelves stand bulging with all sorts of literature, waiting to be opened. I wish I could devote that time to them. They deserve to be loved and explored in a way befitting the work that went into it. Someone took the time to create a masterpiece to be enjoyed by us all, we should read it. The thing with books I love the most is that they will always be there never in fear of being deleted by mistake. The pages can be touched and held  whenever we are ready for an adventure once more.




1. From The Grave
By: A.W. Tozer
This is a 40 day Lent devotional along with the famous Tozer's best reflections on faith, suffering and spiritualism. I've always wanted to read something of this famous author, even though it is not 100 percent written by him. I thoroughly enjoyed to read whatever small amounts there were. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...