Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Peek At My Week

                                                     Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey


 I can hear these violets chorus
    To the sky's benediction above;
  And we all are together lying
    On the bosom of Infinite Love.
Oh, the peace at the heart of Nature!
 Oh, the light that is not of day!
Why seek it afar forever,
When it cannot be lifted away?
W. C. GANNETT.

Well, it certainly has been awhile since I posted any kind of blog. It is no secret that I have struggled with my writing this past year. In fact, I have laid it aside for the last couple of weeks to prepare for the upcoming year. A sort of new start for me and this blog.

My week has been filled with last minute everything. I could definitely feel the pressure of work right around the corner as my long holiday comes to a close in the next few days. Funny as it may sound, I have to prepare my mind for the stress of work life. 

December has been very productive in terms of Ministry donations. We were able to send out to four different charitable organizations and I am in the process of preparing another large box to be mailed out in a day or two. 

I have also begun what I like to call my twelves cast ons of 2020. These are my personal crocheting projects that I have been trying to make for the people in my life. I've been putting them aside due to lack of time. My purpose has always been Ministry donations and crocheting as many items as possible. I started them, all twelve, but I am giving myself all year to finish them. 

My main focus is to finish up with my files and get started on some of my organizational plans to better all of my extracurricular activities. I want things to be easygoing and stress free so my work life isn't as complicated as before. i need a good start to the year. 

I began my vacation with a list of things to do and I am ending it the same way. It may not have been a very exciting.but it certainly has been purposeful.

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...