Saturday, January 4, 2020

A Decade In Review

                                                    Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



Thy sinless mind in us reveal,
    Thy spirit's plenitude impart!
  Till all my spotless life shall tell
    The abundance of a loving heart.
C. WESLEY.

We are at an end, not just for the year, but for the decade. Looking back, I realized just how important this decade truly has been for me. So much has happened, things that had turned into quite life changing moments. 

Right in the beginning of the decade in 2011, it all began with the return of my cancer. That bout with cancer changed and set the course for how I am now in regards to it. I took charge of my life with a chronic illness and never looked back. 

Then came the Crocheting Ministry in 2013 and I am still amazed how strong it has continued on becoming better each year. That year I also had my third bout with cancer and another in 2016. Then 2018 came and along with it the Chronic Illness group and YouTube channel. 

There were also some personal experiences, some good and some not. We reunited with our dad after 35 years. The following year, my younger brother went through a quadruple bypass. Many friends passed on from cancer, my good friend Linda included. 

Even my work has undergone a huge change. We went from being Avon Products Inc. to New Avon LLC and now we are Fareva. We have been bought out twice in just a short period of time. 

So here we are folks. It has been a very eventful decade. There are many philosophers out there who say that our lives change drastically every ten years. I believe that to be true. Just look at me as an example, every aspect of my life has changed. I think differently spiritually, my views have changed politically and morally. I am in a wholly different place now and my wants have been altered because of it. 

Where am I going? I have no idea. This is something that I have been praying on. Where shall I go? Where should I be living? Or doing? What is next in my life? It has been a perpetual list of questions about my direction in the next decade. Whatever may happen, I am ready for it.

Have a blessed day everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...