Wednesday, December 18, 2019

7 Days Before Christmas

                                                                Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                               everyday is a journey



The task Thy wisdom hath assigned,
    Oh, let me cheerfully fulfil;
  In all my works Thy presence find,
    And prove Thine acceptable will.
C. WESLEY.


Each day comes with an adventure. It may not always be a great adventure, but an adventure it is. My adventure today consisted of tidying up my "everything room" into some kind of order. Unfortunately, this has to be done quite regularly for me to be able to just move around in it.



So welcome to my chaos! This is what I will be working on for the rest of the day. My main goal will be to separate the bins into two types of yarn: The cake and the regular skeins. I do have a goal in mind for better organization and I hope I will be able to get it done this year. That is coming up in my 2020 blog in a few days. Well, I better get to it.

Have a blessed day everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...