Thursday, November 28, 2019

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



I want a sober mind, 
A self-renouncing will, 
That tramples down and casts behind 
The baits of pleasing ill; 
A spirit still prepared, 
And armed with jealous care, 
Forever standing on its guard, 
And watching unto prayer. 
C. WESLEY.

This week everywhere I turned there were messages of Thanksgiving and all the things people were grateful for in their lives. It is a very special time in our lives whether we want to admit it or not. I know how I can be regardless of what Holiday we are celebrating. All the days leading up to the particular Holiday is spent in melancholy perspective and reflection. Majority of the time it can be leading into a somber affair.

Once the day arrives, I am completely in the spirit of the occasion and I hope that all of you are too. I sincerely wish all of you a safe, healthy, restful and bountiful Thanksgiving. May all your relationships prosper and the ones that need work, may you begin the process of restoration.


Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...