Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up

                                                 Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



God is never so far off as even to be near—
He is within: Our spirit is the home he holds most dear.
To think of him as by our side is almost as untrue
As to remove his throne beyond the starry blue.
—F. W. Faber.


My energy levels have been way off lately and all I want to do is sleep. I have been good all Winter and suddenly, I'm exhausted. This past weekend, I slept in on Saturday, waking late in the morning feeling very guilty for doing so. What can I do? Nothing, it is what it is.

The rest of the day was spent catching up on e-mails and messages. I was able to make a vlog for my YouTube channel. I am no longer nervous when making them. Practice does make perfect or at least, comfortable and at ease.

I have been also experiencing writer's block. I have no idea what is wrong, because I have so many drafts started, but nothing completed. I simply stare at the blank pages and absolutely nothing comes out. The muse has left the building. 

I was able to do the bare essentials at home that everyone performs like laundry, shopping and cleaning. That's the norm for everyone. Finally, we cancelled the cable. It has become outrageous, the price has been rising every 6 months. It's like a car payment. Did you know that when I took my financial class, cable was one of the top four highest bills that the average person pays every month? The other three were rent/mortgage, car note and phone. 

The weekend went by quickly as always. I did work on some of my personal projects in crocheting which I plan on writing about in another blog. I finished watching a Netflix series called Bloodline about a family and their secrets. A very messed up family, but a good story line.
Back to work came faster than I wanted it to and here we are starting a new week. Monday is here and it begins all over again.

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...