Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Cottage For Sale

                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


He prayeth best who loveth best
All things both great and small;
For the dear God who loveth us,
He made and loveth all.
—Samuel Taylor Coleridge


Life is a funny thing. For instance, take a small cottage in the country. One person could be dreaming of nothing else, but escaping those walls that have seem so much like a prison. They dream of the day they can wander out into the sunshine and simply walk away from it forever. 

Another yearns for a cottage just like this one where they can rest their weary soul. They want to escape within these walls from the encroaching world that misunderstands them. They dream of simply walking inside and never leaving again. 

How much longer?, each heart cries out in anguish. How much longer?, was a question that echoed from within their soul. It is a cry that can be heard on a dark and lonely night where sadness dwells.

What makes a home a home? Is it the people in it? Is it the true nature of each heart that resides within the walls of that small cottage? Is it the longing desires from afar?

We all are searching for that place where we feel we belong. Where we can be ourselves, completely naked in every sense of the word. 

I am chosen
Not forsaken
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am
(By Hillsong)

A home is a place where I have freedom of being me and I am accepted by the ones who live there with me. My sanctuary, My fortress. My home. One person places a For Sale sign and another takes it down.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...