Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Just Share It:Anne Graham Lotz

                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



A child's kiss
Set on thy sighing lips, shall make thee glad;
A poor man served by thee, shall make thee rich;
A sick man helped by thee, shall make thee strong;
Thou shalt be served thyself by every sense
Of service which thou renderest.
E. B. BROWNING.


We all have been following Anne's battle with cancer and have been praying for her. Here is another installment of her journey that she shares with the public in order to be an encouragement to others. She certainly has succeeded, at least with me. Enjoy.

With Heartfelt Gratitude... 
for Journeying with Me through Prayer

Your prayers have helped carry me through surgery and seven chemo infusions that have stretched out over six months. Praise God! Most of my battle with cancer has been won! Even as I have struggled with severe side-effects, I have experienced deep peace, unceasing joy, and great expectancy of blessing to come! Thank you!

Now I face a month of daily radiation beginning around the end of this month. I also will continue an infusion every three weeks until October 2019 to help insure the cancer will not return. As so many of you know, cancer is a wicked disease. As God brings me to your mind, I would treasure your continued prayers.


I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership… on this journey.  Philippians 1:3-5

With deepest gratitude and every blessing

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...