Saturday, March 9, 2019

M.I.A.

                                                                              Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                               everyday is a journey.


Once every man and nation comes the
moment to decide
In the strife of truth with falsehood for
the good or evil side
some great cause
God's new Messiah offering
each the bloom or blight
parts the goats upon the left hand
and the sheep upon the right
and the choice goes by forever
twixt that darkness and that light
James Russell Lowell

I have been totally M.I.A. these past few weeks. I don't even have any good reason for my immobility, except the Winter Blues. I am feeling very sluggish, wanting nothing, but sleep. No desire to do anything. I guess I should be grateful, in a way, that it isn't as worse as it was last year. This weekend, Daylight Savings Time occurs and I couldn't be happier. We may lose an hour, but we gain so much more. We gain the Sun! 

Have I ever told you how much I love Spring? It is my favorite time of the year. The green buds on the trees appear and tiny shoots of tulips burst forth from the ground. The world that has been so forlorn in overcast clouds and gloominess, suddenly comes to life. One can hear birds chirping every single morning. Right along with the morning Sun. I love Spring.

I look forward to many things, not just the Spring. I look forward to the return of my schedule, my routine where I wrote on a regular basis. I crocheted my little heart out in complete relaxation. I long for these moments, because I find them therapeutic not just for my nerves, but for my soul. 

I cannot be M.I.A for too long, my friends. I need all of these things that may seem like work to others. I love every single thing I do in my private time away from work. I want to do more. How much more? So much more. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...