Saturday, December 3, 2016

The Good News

                                                    Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                      everyday is a journey.

We often hear of our friends who have a chronic illness such as cancer, doing poorly or need of prayers. Sometimes, we may even hear of their passing. Well, it's a rare day when instead of bad news, we hear good news. Last night, my friend Marilyn shared something special . . . . She has been ten years cancer free! Once you reach that milestone, you don't need to do tests every three months or so. She has reached a pivotal step and we are gloriously happy for her. How absolutely wonderful! God is good all the time! 

In honor of her great achievement , I wanted to share something special for her. I'm sure she is singing the Lord's praise like the rest of us. Be Joyful! Be thankful! Be happy!

The Joy of the Lord is your strength.
Sing, O heavens, and be joyful
O earth, and break forth with singing
O mountains, for the Lord hath 
comforted his people and  will have 
mercy upon his afflicted.
Behold, my Lord is my salvation,
I will trust, and not be afraid
for the Lord Jehovah
is my strength and my song
he also has become my salvation
The Lord is my strength and my shield
my heart trusted in him,
and I am helped.
Therefore, my heart greatly rejoiceth
and with my song I will praise him.
My soul shall be joyful in my God
for he had clothed me with garments
of salvation,
for he had covered me with the robe
of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decketh himself
with ornaments,
and as a bride adorneth herself
with jewels.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...