Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Proud Moment

                                                        Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                        everyday is a journey.

As parents, we know our children better than anyone else. We know their faults and their strengths. We also have a mountain of hope for them especially when they fall down and disappoint us. I was very blessed to be a parent of children who didn't party hardy, drink or smoke or partake in drugs, or break the curfew. I was extremely blessed in that respect, but as normal everyday people, they had their faults. 

Both Emily and Joey had their one problem that followed them throughout their growing years. Many of nights I've spent on my knees begging and praying to God for them to overcome their faults. As I've said before, I love being a parent of grown children. I can now enjoy the fruits of all that labor. Don't ever give up on your children. Don't ever stop praying for them. Don't ever think they'll never amount to anything. 

Joey struggled in school all his youth and yet here he is with a Doctorate. It is my absolute pleasure to promote his very first book
Common Misunderstandings About God, Jesus And The Bible. You can purchase a copy on Amazon.com. Dr. Joey Krol, sounds nice, doesn't it?

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...