Thursday, January 1, 2015

Throwback Thursday

As the Holidays come to an end and tomorrow will mark the first day back to reality, I felt that it was time for me to do the same. I have been absent in the month of December more than I care to admit to. 


The New Year marks a new beginning and a whole new set of goals, especially for Emily and myself. Today our fast begins for this month. 


We all could use a little encouragement so what better way than to start with more God moments. Have a blessed day everyone.

More God Moments

    These God Moments seemed to touch a chord in people . I open my e-mail and its full of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES and songs . Even at the Wedding on Sunday , I was given inspirational stories that were found in a magazine . Obviously , people want to HOPE . So once again .....more God Moments.


MONTCLARE
I have have a bad week and decided to lean on the Lord and YOUTUBE for Hope.
I found myself playing this one again and again. This may not be what you had in mind, but this is how I dealt with my pain and found relief.
Hallelujah Jesus SAVES
MELROSE PARK
In 2005 Nite Life CAFE was New Life Melrose saturday nite service. Being a SINGLE MOM I was there anxious, fretting over the troubles that the next week would bring. While there.....I shook someones hand - there was a Twenty in it. A friend showed up with some clothes for me - (we had been trying to meet up for months)  Another friend went fishing, and shared what she caught, with some other food also. Another sister handed my popcorn balls - we laughed since we hadn't had any since we were kids :)  Before I  left that nite another dear friend called and invited us for dinner after church. 
    Yahweh Yireh    Praise Your Name  This has been a constant reminder that I am the APPLE of His eye, and to cast all my cares upon God.  O how He loves us, O how He loves!!
MONTCLARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...