Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Love Of Writing



When I began this blog, I never realized how much I would love writing. The more I write, the more I want to challenge myself. I've been working on a special project (that will be revealed at a later date) which has taken me away from this blog.

I have tried to do both, only to find my focus has been more on the project rather than an even split. Something new I'm excited about, I guess. Still, I'm trying.

My goal for this year is to relax more and writing happens to be one of my vices. What is the other? Crocheting, of course! So instead of running around trying to get as much done as possible, my plan is to do the opposite. The less stress I have, the easier my work life will be.

 At least, that's my plan. Whether it works or not, we shall see. Working on my attitude regarding work is very important to me. I really don't want another repeat of last year and neither do you. I think you've heard enough of my whining to last you awhile.

Besides, this year I will turn fifty! Quite a milestone, since I've battled cancer three times already. I think it's time I've started enjoying life a little more. A little writing , a little crocheting , all with a little glass of red wine.

Have a Blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...