Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Tough Break

So I close in saying that I may have had a tough break, but I have an awful lot to live for. 
Lou Gehrig

Staring at the blank screen of my computer, I wondered what the heck did I do now? I am a total idiot when it comes to technology and now I've done it again. I've messed up my computer big time. I have no idea what I have done, but it makes no difference, it's broken.

All my files are empty and that literary project I was working on? Well, half of it is gone! I can't even access anything. All that work for nothing.

Feeling totally defeated, I sat down and resisted an urge to cry. Why was I so stupid? I'm so tired of battling this life on my own. It's moments like these that I wish I was married. I would gladly hand over these problems to the other half.

Unfortunately, life isn't like that. We can't just sit there and do nothing. Getting up, I was determined to do something to make it better.

Having a computer with access to the internet is a must for me. I need to write my blogs, my e-mails, and definitely need to be able to manage my Ministry.

Remembering that I have a laptop from my nephew-in-law, I thought that maybe I could hook that up manually. Hopefully, the laptop works and I can start over, but first I needed to say a prayer.

I don't know how many times a day I pray. Prayer has become such a huge part of my life all of my life. I'm learning to leave all the frustrating and worrying parts of life to Him.

Did it work? Absolutely, I may have lost files, but at least I'm able to access the internet and get some things done.

You see mom, you found a solution. You made it work, all without a husband.

That from Emily.

Have a Blessed day everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...