Monday, September 9, 2013

Top Ten Best

This blog was created in the fall of 2011 when my cancer came back for the second time . It's been two years since then and now I'm battling cancer for the third time . This blog's purpose was to document my journey for my children . It has surpassed all my previous intentions and has become my therapy .

Cancer has become my best friend in more ways than I've ever imagined . There has been a lot of bad moments during this time , but nothing compared to all the great things that have happened to me since then . Sometimes , I think cancer gets a bad rap , because no one ever mentions the good changes it caused in their lives .

Here are my top ten best :

1. Cancer has brought me closer to God than ever before in my entire life . I have developed a relationship with Him and a desire to live my life accordingly to His will .

2. I have become a more calmer and happier person striving to work on my relationships with others rather than trying to " win " an argument .

3. I have found my purpose , living the life I was meant to live by helping others through my Crocheting Ministry , my blog and my Sunday School .

4. My health , besides the cancer , is in tiptop shape with  every ache examined on a regular basis . Never have I been so well taken cared of by my doctors and myself .

5. I have prioritized my life as to what really matters in life , what I call heart things . Money and power mean nothing . . . . time is everything .

6. Developing and continuing meaningful relationships with my children and grandchildren while I'm still here . Period .

7. I'm enjoying life and the stage I'm in at this moment .  I love the early mornings with birds chirping in the dawn . I love the scenery from my bedroom window . I love the breeze that billows my curtains . Yes , I love the stage I'm in right now .

8. I'm grateful for the new people I have met that also have cancer . I love being on their journey with them and welcome them on mine .

9. I love the work that I'm doing on myself  and the person that is emerging . I have a deep desire to better myself and the experience others have with me .

10 . But the best thing with this cancer is the fact that I am still here and can continue experiencing this journey I am on with all of you .

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...