Friday, September 27, 2013

SMILE

You know , I write about the many things I experience in my daily life , but I rarely post something for no particular reason except to bring a smile to your face . The link I have below is of a couple . I've always wanted to be a couple , but it has never quite happened for me . My wish , that my children will have this experience in their life . My son is married , my daughter is not . I hope to be around to give my daughter away to the Godly man meant just for her . Double click please.

  
http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4365716 ;;


Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...