Monday, September 16, 2013

During The Crocheting

Preparations were made for The Crocheting Ministry Club to
 gather . The table set with drinks and crisp . Hooks , looms and yarn lay in the corner of the living room . Every available chair was brought out to form a circle . We are ready to convene , where are the people ?

I felt anxious this time around as the members trickled in slowly . Today , it really mattered whether they showed up or not . Today , we were taking a picture for an upcoming article for Thought Collection Publishing . They may have come a little late , but came they did with crocheting bags in hand . 

Smiling to myself , I sat and observed all of them as they mingled with one another . I didn't need to be there , they were comfortable with each other , immediately offering their fellow crafters a hand with any problem they encountered . AND they had crocheting bags , like professionals . 

I felt proud , proud of how far they all have come in just a short time . These women have families , jobs and they still found time to crochet for others . The amount of items they have made was overflowing ! I never expected so  much , so soon from twelve members , reminding me of the story of JESUS feeding thousands with just a couple of fish and bread . 

Then , this Ministry wasn't coming from me , but from God . It was His will , His plan and I'm just a vessel . Now , if we could just get some donations . . . .

Have a Blessed day everyone . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...