Tuesday, September 17, 2013

After The Crocheting

Sunday morning brought rain and cooler air . All I wanted is to turn over  and go back to sleep , of course ,   that didn't happen . I was needed as a backup teacher in Sunday School . Sleeping in will just have to wait . 

The minute I walked into Church , people came up to me wanting to know how everything went last night with my Ministry . Emily was serving upstairs and the same was asked of her . By the time we left , I had two more recruits ready to take up the hook in the name of Jesus .

If I ever needed affirmation that what I was doing was God
planned , God given , God led  . . . . . there it was .

 There is Isabella ( my almost 11 yr. member ) who makes bracelets and sells them at school, so her mom can buy fleece to make blankets for our Ministry . 

This Ministry is God planned and God given and God led  . 

Sheilee , a senior in high school , is preparing a presentation for her teacher and class regarding our Ministry so they , too , can get involved either by joining or donating . 

These are children , our future , the next generation serving Jesus .
If this doesn't inspire you , an adult , nothing ever will .

This Ministry is God planned , God given and God led . 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...