Thursday, September 26, 2013

Feeding The Soul

What feeds your soul ? We see ads in christian magazines , preachers preach and titles on books that ask that very question . It is a very popular question . Even I , have written about it  .

With all that has been going on in the last two months around here , especially the rise of the Ministry , I feel it's time for me to feed my soul by partaking in a fast . 

I will be taking prayer requests for others if anyone is interested , please message me on facebook or email at lottiekrol@yahoo.com . 

There is nothing to worry about regarding myself or Emily , it's just that sometimes I feel we need to prepare for what is coming spiritually , not just the bad , but also the great things that are coming into our life . Things are happening so fast , we could easily lose our footing . 

Have a Blessed day  everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...