Friday, March 30, 2012

T.G.I.F

              It's Friday ! T.G.I.F. day , yeah !!!!! BULL !!!
       Friday , to me , is one of the hardest , the most difficult , the absolute worst day of the week ! Hands down . At work , on Mondays , we get our work schedule and what needs to be done before the week is out . Usually , that means that by Friday , my night will be crazy trying to accomplish that feat .
       Everything falls apart on a Friday . At work , machinery breaks down , product gets rejected , bottles and jars have holes in them . People act funny on Fridays. They don't want to be bothered nor do they feel like working . There is always an argument  or two  caused by people who suddenly don't want to work together . Yes , good ole Fridays at work .
         At home , it's no different . Every traffic light is red . Dual lanes suddenly turn into one .Oh , yes, let's not forget the " road closed " barricades . I just love being on the road on Fridays . On Fridays , I get the finger , horns blasted and a phrase thrown out at me or two  if I'm feeling lucky that day . I get lost not being able to remember where a fellow volunteer lived . Friday's are a joy .
        My computer always freezes on Fridays , printers run out of ink . The engine light comes on . I spill my coffee inside my car . My two last eyelashes turn into one . I look like an albino . I really dislike Friday's . The worst is that this was just the afternoon and I still have to go to work tonight . Can't wait to see what is in store later on tonight.
         All my positive thinking from the other day just went out the window . There's only one thing a girl can do on a crappy day like this........take a hot bubble bath . Happy T.G.I.F. day !!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so depressed, I think I'll have a stiff drink and call it a day... :))

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...