Friday, March 23, 2012

The Results Are In

  Spent the entire morning in back to back doctor appointments . The results are in !!! For now , there is no sign of cancer . It is officially taking a nap.........hopefully forever.......but I would be happy for another 4 1/2 years !!!
  Both my legs and left knee are swollen . They seem to think it might be due to my thyroid but have scheduled me for an EKG and ECO just in case to check my heart . My heart is fine but they just want to be able to rule that out . I need to schedule a visit with my Internist for further evaluation .
  My CA125 is a 6 , I believe , but it has always been low so they can't really measure my cancer by that . My organs , like the kidney , are in good order . My right hand is still experiencing numbness from time to time ( especially after I wake up ) but that will soon pass . And  folks ,are you ready for this ? I lost 1/2 lb. .It's definitely time for a  celebration .
 Overall , everything seems fine . Even my attitude was great . My aversion to doctor visits since the chemo ended has gone forever . I pranced into my appointments today . . . . . even wore a dress !
  That's all for the update . I'm off celebrating for the rest of the day .Enjoy the rain .

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Lottie! Wonderful news! You sound like a new person!! So happy for you...

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...