Friday, April 10, 2020

My Crazy Weekly Update

                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



Is thy cruse of comfort wasting?
    Rise and share it with another,
  And through all the years of famine,
    It shall serve thee and thy brother.
  Is thy burden hard and heavy?
    Do thy steps drag heavily?
  Help to bear thy brother's burden;
    God will bear both it and thee.
ELIZABETH CHARLE

Last weekend, as I looked up into the night sky, I saw a full moon.I knew right then that it would be a crazy week. A full moon always brings out the chaos, havoc and miscommunication. Don't get me wrong, I am not in the least bit superstitious, but too many occurrences have happened where this is true. 

Folks, I barely slept this week with all that has been going on in the world and in my workplace handling of this virus situation. If anything, I hope we learn from this experience and set in place some guidelines for future use. 

Misinformation can be the biggest enemy, the biggest threat that anyone of us can face. Even outside in the public spree, people have no clue or they are misinformed of what is the appropriate action to take among others. Everyone has their own idea of what needs to be done, usually stemming from nothing, but gossip and hearsay.

When I was a young girl, I longed for what the city had to offer.I wanted to experience all the excitement of all the glittery things I thought brought success. People are selfish and do not care as long as their needs are met. I am sorry if I sound like an old woman, but we have turned into Sodom and Gomorrah. 

I wish I could tune the entire world out and just hear the sweet voice of my Savior. There is way too much noise out there and my head aches. Oh, how I long to retire into the cornfields of empty space where birds can be heard singing and wide blue skies overhead. 

I wish I could say that I believe people will change their lives, their lifestyles, their ways, but we know that would be a lie. I read somewhere that we as people have a gratitude level of three months and then we forget what we were grateful for in the first place. Sadly, that is very true. Please, please think about where you are headed, really think about it. 

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...