Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Welcoming Cleanse

                            Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey


The tissue of the life to be
,We weave with colors all our own
,And in the field of
 Destiny
We reap as we have sown.



The Heavens opened up in a downpour that was fast and furious. In one quick sweep, all the filth was washed away. That's Heaven for you, cleansing the Earth from top to bottom making everything look pristine once again.

I love a good ole thunderstorm with lightening flashing across the sky. Never cared much for the drizzling kind of rain as if it couldn't make up it's mind whether it should rain or not. That's a lukewarm kind of thing to me and no one cares for anything lukewarm.

Don't you wish you could do that with your own life? Just wipe the slate clean and do a do over?
All Winter long, my joints felt pretty darn good. Oh yes, there were moments of swollen legs when the cold air hit, but they didn't hurt. I've forgotten what the cold and dampness does to one's joints. Everyday this week, I have woken up feeling as if being hit by a semi. Everything hurt. Every single joint in my body from my head to my toes ached and keeps on aching.

I wondered if I moved to a dry heat State if my legs would hurt like this? Would they swell up? I often wonder if I am living in the wrong place for my health. Would it be easier for me and my cancer? Who knows? Sometimes, I think we all need something to ache to remind us of how good we really have it when it doesn't. We tend to forget and appreciate our everyday ordinary life.

Whenever it rains and Emily gets stuck in it, she welcomes it. To her it is like being Baptized all over again. Well, it's been raining this entire month of April a.k.a. the coronavirus month. Maybe a good cleansing is in order.

Have a blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...