Monday, October 8, 2018

Vlog About Nothing





                                                                     Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                     everyday is a journey.



O God, what offering shall I give
    To Thee, the Lord of earth and skies?
  My spirit, soul, and flesh receive,
    A holy, living sacrifice.
J. LANGE.



So I'm beginning something new. I know that I have been extremely reflective and maybe a bit depressing in my posts, but we have been experiencing many sudden and not welcomed changes in our lives. We are disappointed in many ways, but we will overcome. We just need to process what is going on around us and that will take some time. 

To relief some of the stress, I thought we could make videos to sort of lighten the mood. Now, Emily is great at making videos, but I am technically challenged, so please bear with me as I learn. I have started a YouTube Channel with the same name as this blog. So this YouTube channel is strictly for us and for all of you. Believe me, no one else would care for any of these videos that we have posted except the people that know us. 




If you are interested in viewing the YouTube channel, you can always copy and paste the link below. For some reason, it doesn't want to work properly for me so one could go directly just by clicking it. Remember, I am technically challenged. Or you can just visit the channel by watching the video above. It is called the same as this blog. You can also like the videos, subscribe or comment. Just be please considerate that I am an amateur. 

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbC-g3Cv-m88_0vQZACRplg?view_as=subscriber 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

P.S.
 Sorry about the volume. I need to speak louder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...