Saturday, October 6, 2018

Soul Searching Questions

                                                      Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.



Where now with pain thou treadest, trod
  The whitest of the saints of God!
  To show thee where their feet were set,
  The light which led them shineth yet.
J. G. WHITTIER.

1. Are you focused on the wrong thing?
This is a very difficult question to answer. We all think we are doing the right thing or going the right way until things go haywire. When we end up being stuck in the mud and cannot move forward, suddenly, we wonder if we are even on the right path. So am I focused on the wrong thing? I definitely am open to finding out. Right now, I plan on a small excursion in November to help me clear out all the cobwebs and hopefully show clarity in that direction.

2. What are you doing here? 
I've always thought I was right where I needed to be, but this question has me wondering if there is a purpose that I may be avoiding? This Season in my life now has me questioning everything I have done. Or lack of.

3. Are you found in the wrong place?
I am often asked how or why I started a Crocheting Ministry or this blog, but I always found that it had nothing to do with me. I didn't start anything, God did, especially the Ministry. Do I need to start something new? I do believe I might have veered off course a little bit, because of some issues from my past.

4. Are you filled with the wrong song?
A resounding yes! This I am wholeheartedly. I know I am full of bitterness and anger here. I am disappointed in what is happening. This certainly wasn't the way I imagined it to be. My expectations were cut short by reality. Life throws curves at us once in a while and adapting to them has become quite a challenge for me as I grow older.

5. What are you doing?
Right now, I'm being still. I feel unable to either move forward to move back in reverse. I'm stuck and my mind is muddled, filled with confusion. There are certain things I am planning on doing to perhaps clear the cobwebs, but more on that in the coming weeks. 

How would you answers these questions?
Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...