Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Lost In My Own World

                                                                           Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                            everyday is a journey.


I'm sure that some of you have been wondering where I've gone to since I haven't blogged for several days now. There have been many changes going on in both of our lives these past weeks, especially in regards to work. My mind has been wrapped around these issues and I find myself being a bit overwhelmed. 

I have found that when things seem overwhelming or too much of a struggle, it's best for me to step back and become still. I tend to shut out the noise around me and become quite reflective. Perhaps, I do think way too much than what is good for me, but I do learn quite a bit about myself during this silence. 

I am no longer any good at change. It seems I resist change. That probably has more to do with the fact that I like to be the one issuing the change and not have it forced on me. Alas, that is the story of our lives. 

For now, we are in limbo awaiting more information. There is nothing worse than hanging out in uncertainty of what that future may look like. We certainly as people, would love to know the next step. Sometimes, we have to wait for that step to be revealed. 

So no, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm just waiting. I'm thinking. I'm taking in everything around me. Where will all of this change lead us? Mmm, this should be interesting.

Have a blessed day everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...