Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Needed: Yarn!

                                                          Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.




Quiet, Lord, my froward heart,
  Make me teachable and mild,
  Upright, simple, free from art,
  Make me as a weaned child;
  From distrust and envy free,
  Pleased with all that pleaseth Thee.
J. NEWTON.

Hello everyone! Today I'm not posting a story, but come before you with a need for yarn. My Crocheting Ministry is experiencing a shortage of yarn right now. I very rarely come out and ask for donations, because there has always been a steady supply available. 

We have had many ladies come and join the Ministry. Many of them have also gone after a time. Right now, I have about 6 ladies and 4 of them are regular machines when it comes to crocheting. They just whip these crafts out like it's nothing. Now, like I said, it's not always like this. Volunteers come and go. Since the opportunity has presented itself and we have been blessed with more ladies, I would like to keep them actively happy working with their hands for the Lord. 

So if anyone can help with yarn, it doesn't have to be brand new or whole skeins. We will take anything! I will leave the address below;
The Crocheting Ministry Club
c/o Lottie Krol
10064 Holly Lane #1N
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016
Thank you so much in advance. We are continuously blessed by our regular contributors and any new ones that follow. Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...